The Dietetic Department provides services to patients in The County Hospital and Community Hospitals. This includes:
- Ward cover at The County Hospital
- Outpatient clinics at The County Hospital including specialist Diabetic and Paediatric clinics
- Support for the Community Hospitals
- Outpatient clinics at Ross, Ledbury, Leominster and Bromyard
- Outpatient clinics in some GP surgeries
- Support for patients on artificial feeding at home
We also work with Public Health aiming to improve the nutrition of the whole county.
We are based in the Therapy Services Department and the Diabetes Unit. Our team includes 10 qualified dieticians, 1 dietetic assistant and 1 administrative assistant.
Tel: 01432 364221 or
01432 355444 ext. 5301
Head of Service
Tel: 01432 364221