Visiting has been stopped at our hospitals and there are changes in place to a number of services. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
- You can find contact details for our hospitals on the Visitors and Patients page and community service contact details on Our services page.
- To contact Hereford County Hospital and for general Wye Valley NHS Trust enquiries, call 01432 355444 for switchboard.
Thinking of you - inpatient letter service (starting 13 April 2020)
We recognise that due to COVID 19 families are unable to visit loved ones and this can be a difficult time. From Monday 13 April, we will have a new letter service in place, so that relatives/friends can email a letter to their loved ones who are inpatients in our hospitals. Click here to find out more.
Patient experience team
- Please contact our Patient Experience Team if you need advice, have concerns, or don't know where to turn. We are here to help you.
- If you are having difficulty contacting a member of staff, department, ward or finding an email address, and you have already contacted our switchboard, you can also contact our Patient Experience Team for help. Click on the link below to find out our contact details.
- Please feedback any questions, queries, compliments, comments or complaints to Wye Valley NHS Trust using our feedback form.
Making a formal complaint
Press and media enquiries
- We request that all press and media enquiries are directed to the communications team - click on the link below for contact details. We will endeavour to respond to your request promptly.
Contact the communications team
- The Data Protection Act 1998 allows you to find out what information is held about you on computer and in certain manual records. It applies to your health records. If you want to see them visit our information requests page to find out how.
Freedom of Information
- Wye Valley NHS Trust complies with the Freedom of Information Act (FOI). The Act requires all government organisations, including the NHS, to publish information about the organization. The aim is to move to a culture where information is routinely available, subject to certain exemptions, to anyone who wishes it. To find out more visit our information requests page.